Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Administrator

This is a great issue and worthy of mentioning here. If you don't subscribe to Cruise Travel, I urge you go get a copy at your bookstore. The February edition has an article on new builds, one on classic cruise ships, and another on ocean liner posters. Very interesting reading.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
I'd like to second Dave's endorsement of Cruise Travel. I've been a subscriber(on and off--mostly on)since 1988. Lots of great information. I especially like the cruise ship directories, for keeping up with all the name changes that ships go through as they age.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:28 AM
Administrator

I have to agree that this is a superb issue. There's something for everybody, certainly. I particularly enjoyed the photo of the bottom of page 27.

We've been subscribers since 1993 and still have every issue. One thing I've noticed was that even as the cruise industry changed, they remained loyal to the interests of their earlier subscribers while still keeping up with the evolution of the industry.

Closed Thread

Tags
2008, cruise, february, travel