Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 PM

This will be my 2nd cruise but the first one flying to Orlando. when can I expect to receive
1. flight info
2. cruise docs
???
Since I made my air travel through RCCI, will these come togther? Could my air travel plans be changed at the last minute?
I don't like to fly and want this to go as smoothly as possible. thanks for the info.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 PM

This will be my 2nd cruise but the first one flying to Orlando. when can I expect to receive
1. flight info
2. cruise docs
???
Since I made my air travel through RCCI, will these come togther? Could my air travel plans be changed at the last minute?
I don't like to fly and want this to go as smoothly as possible. thanks for the info.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:11 PM

Documents can be released any time after final payment. But since you made air arrangements through RCI they most likely will not issue tickets until about two weeks before your cruise. They will be electronic tickets. RCI does most of the cruise documents electronically now. In your case they may still send the cruise booklet. I would reconfirm your air schedule direct with the airline the night before your flight.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:37 PM

Thanks a lot. I wanted to make sure I had time to look over the transfer information prior to arrival in Orlando. My cruise is the last of May and am getting excited and nervous. I appreciate your post. Happy Christmas sailing.

Closed Thread