Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

View Poll Results: OK, it has been about three months since we started the CruiseNewsBlog.com. Here is my question.

W
Their Respective Forum 8 53.33%
Cruise News Blog 7 46.67%
Not at All 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 07:45 PM

Old 01-06-2006, 12:11 PM

Tom,
My choice would be the News Blog - but I don't see any link to it from here. Am I missing something?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Click on the "News" link at the top of the cruisereviews.com site. Or, you can go here
Old 01-06-2006, 04:14 PM

Ms Social,
You make a good point. While there is a link to the News Blog on our parent site there is not one from the c-c site. However, I know Tom has already been considering that same issue and has plans for addressing that situation in the near future.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-06-2006, 05:38 PM

My answer is: both.... but CURSE YOU ALL for getting me addicted to RSS! I click on my Bloglines Notifier 1000 times a day- it never ends. It has become an addiction. I have so many subscriptions that I can't click on all of them without the first ones refreshing again, you know what I mean???
Old 01-06-2006, 06:00 PM

BTW: did anyone read the new POAM mini review? How about the POA review last week? It is amazing- the same consistently bad reviews, week after week after week.

What do you experts think will happen with NCLA? Will they need to change things eventually?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Administrator

The rumblings certainly have continued - long after the operation started off on the wrong foot with the labor woes and other problems. A co-worker took one of the Hawaii cruises in September. It was her first cruise and she came back all starry-eyed, but one troubling thing she told me was how more than one crew member whined to her about their pay and working conditions.

As for the Pride Of America....all I can say is what were they thinking when they designed it? That is one ugly, almost non-existent bow!
Old 01-07-2006, 08:58 AM

How about the chaotic paint job on the hulls now? Looks like leftover decorations from some 80's prom I'm glad I never went to.

The whole thing is so disappointing. I want to cruise NCL again- I think I'm the lone fan of freestyle dining. I'm beginning to realize, however, that the understated Asian decor on the Spirit was a one shot deal. I hate to cruise twice on the same ship but I may book a Spirit cruise out of New York in a couple of months.

It's really too bad that first time cruisers, as so many of these Hawaii reviewers are, are having such negative experiences. The complaints are the same- surly crewmembers who have no information, sewage odors, dirty glass, bad food. Gives cruises a bad name, really.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, prom, review, spirit, york