Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 03:19 PM

My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I hoping some of you people can back me up here!!! We took our first cruise in Feb 07. We took our 2nd in Aug 07. We are taking our 3rd in oct 07. I can't help it-I'm addicted. After all these years of boring vacations, I've finally found something I LOVE TO DO!!! I really can't see myself vacationing any other way again. I'm soooo hooked. We just got back last week and we're going again on the same ship in 40 days-hopefully we will make it to our intended destanation(DEAN rerouted us)this time. And also the Inspiration is being refabed in 1 week, so it should be nice. So, tell me people-Am I crazy? My wife says I am! But as of yet, she hasn't offered to stay home!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Banned

tompands, when she refuses to go with you... p.m. me. I travel light, don't snore or smoke! No strings attached.

You're not crazy. You're perfectly sane!

A'ndrea
Old 08-29-2007, 03:23 PM

Hello, My name is AllyGirl & I'm a cruise addict. Ha Ha Ha!!! You are NOT crazy, you just finally found the perfect destination. A cruise ship is a wonderful thing!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-29-2007, 04:05 PM
If you really enjoy going on a cruise, and you have the time and financial means to afford going on that number of cruises... I say why not?

There are a few members in this forum who go on as many cruises as you per year. Perhaps a few that take more cruises than that. I would be one of them if only my financial means was greater. So, for the time being I limit myself to only one cruise per year. With any luck that will change and I will be able to cruise more frequently.

You only live once, so go ahead and enjoy all your cruises.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I haven't even went on my first cruise and I am booking my second one soon. Now that is crazy. Enjoy your cruises. People many including myself wish they could travel as much as you.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Thanks to all!!! That's the way I feel!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:39 PM
tompands your not crazy. People either love to cruise or hate it. It is not for everyone and some may not understand your fasination but I certainly do. If we had the time and the funds we would cruise as much as possible. Maybe we would get sick of it and maybe not. I am sorry but I will never get tired of wonderful service we receive in the diningrooms at dinnertime. The greatest part is after dinner you just get up and leave. When I get back from a cruise and eat in a restaurant I am almost shocked when they present me with a bill. How dare they!

When we are out to sea I do not have a care in the world. I find it hard to believe when people say they are bored to death....NEVER! I make my own entertainment. Right now we are only able to cruise once and maybe twice a year but when we retire we plan to cruise every 3 or 4 months. Sorry kids but I have other plans for your inheritance.

We will be cruisimg on the Valor Nov 4. There will be 21 of us on a family cruise. This is my favorite to have all my family together on vacation. This is the perfect family reunion. This will be our 2nd family cruise. All my children, grandchildren, siblings and their spouses. Best time to get those family pictures when everyone is dresses up.

tompands which ports have you visited and what have you liked best?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 AM
You are NOT crazy but you are blessed so have a wonderful time while you are able to enjoy life cruise.......cruise........cruise!!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-30-2007, 03:57 AM

I've been to Freeport, Nassua,Half moon cay,Grand turk and soon going to grand cayman and Calica. I really want to get to the southern carib. Everyone says thats where the best islands are. As far as what I have liked best? I'm with you-the service on the boats and the feeling of being "a kid in a candy store" that I get. I love it. I'll never stop cruising,
Old 08-30-2007, 04:05 AM

how about you?

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, date