Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2003, 02:49 PM

I have vacation set up for Feb 28 thru mar 9, is it too late to cruise sometime in that timeframe?

Also, I want to go alone, I don't have anyone who can afford to go with me and don't want to pay for anyone. Am I gonna pay the same anyway, or are there rates for 1 person without double occupancy? Are all of these "singles" cruises? Cuz, I don't want to be bothered with men while at sea.

Thanks for any help.
Angela.
Old 02-19-2003, 02:49 PM

I have vacation set up for Feb 28 thru mar 9, is it too late to cruise sometime in that timeframe?

Also, I want to go alone, I don't have anyone who can afford to go with me and don't want to pay for anyone. Am I gonna pay the same anyway, or are there rates for 1 person without double occupancy? Are all of these "singles" cruises? Cuz, I don't want to be bothered with men while at sea.

Thanks for any help.
Angela.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:10 PM

You might try Regal Cruises. I got a week off in December at the last minute and found a good deal on the internet on their ship, Regal Empress. I've cruised a lot on Carnival, Norwegian, and Royal Carribean but had never heard of this ship. Anyway, I called and was offered a cruise for under 200 for 5 nights. The ship was only half full and they were pretty much giving cruises away. Booked it and then paniced when I read some very unfavorable reviews. Anyway, ended up with a cat 3 outside cabin. I was traveling alone as a 28 yo(first time I'd ever cruised alone)but ended up meeting people onboard and having an awesome time. The ship is old, okay very old, but the food was great and I loved the fact that there was only 400 people onboard. Felt like I was a person, not a number. Wouldn't hesitate one bit to cruise with them again in the future.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, people, person