Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2007, 11:13 AM
Banned

I'm glad I'm not the only nut that counts the days until the next cruise by different methods. My most recent counting method is knowing that I will be "on deck" watching the next full moon rise out of the ocean. Now as long as that is a cloudless night, that should be something else! I guess I will have to record the next series of deadliest catch too!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:12 PM

Hi all; try counting the sunsets until your first REAL SUNRISE; ooops, sorry about that- getting excited again, 20 more sunsets for me.
Although I have watched some of the Deadliest Catch episodes, I spent almost 1 year on the last tiny island in the Aleutiens some years ago as a ditty bopper in the USAF. As Costanza would say, "the seas were angry" most every day and scary to watch. Had both an earthquake and a tsunami during the sentence on that rock.. I prefer to sea only calm seas and warm weather. The size of those waves make me dizzy...But, I do as a Maineah, enjoy the whole family of seafood that the great State of Alaska provides the lower states.

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Banned

I would like to have experienced what you describe, Peter, but only for a relatively brief time.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:31 AM

Thanks goin' cruisin', I wish I had been given that option..The weather consisted of 3 1/2 seasons in one day but, unfortunately, we never got to the beaching weather.

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-21-2007, 01:00 PM

One of Last seasons best shows (for me) was when Sig took his crew after the fish in calm waters, then went to sea after the storm past and cleaned up with the Crab. Just a lucky Move but it kept his crew safe as well as making good money.
CANT WAIT FOR APRIL
Old 03-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Banned

Oh, deadly catch is actually a show? I thought it was something they put on between all the commercials. Also, I hate at the end of every episode they are like "next time on the deadliest catch...." then they show a boat sinking and the crw all going crazy and almost dying, then next episode, nothing happens. So misleading.

I also loved that episode where that kid was bitching that guy out for bitching, then he finds out he isnt going to be captain and he is all butt hurt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Toss him overboard.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Alex really got you worked up, didn't he!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM

Been watching the new Planet Earth as well. I can't read a book and have Discovery on, I always look to see what is going on, or they are talking about
Old 03-27-2007, 04:42 AM

Anybody got a date on the start of Deadliest Catch?

Busy month for programing my DVR

Planet Earth

Sopranos Final Season April 8th
Old 03-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Banned

April 3 is the season premiere.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaskan, catch, crab, crabs, cruise, deadliest, dittybopper, king, ofelio, powered, season, vbulletin