Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 06:06 PM

I don't know if this is where I should ask this question or not but here goes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a beach wedding in St. Thomas while the ship is in port? I have friends that are wanting to get married while there and thought maybe someone out there might have some suggestions for me to pass on. Thanks in advance for any help

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-02-2007, 06:06 PM

I don't know if this is where I should ask this question or not but here goes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a beach wedding in St. Thomas while the ship is in port? I have friends that are wanting to get married while there and thought maybe someone out there might have some suggestions for me to pass on. Thanks in advance for any help

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-02-2007, 06:46 PM

You can look here under the weddings section. Also check with the wedding department for whichever cruise line you are planning to sail with. The cruise lines wedding departments offer wedding packages in the ports.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:52 PM

Hi travelgal, if you'd like I can email my friend that got married in St. Thomas while on a Celebrity Cruise. They were going to do the service on board, but it was too expensive. You can PM me if you'd like and I'll be happy to email her. Best wishes!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:10 PM

I am in the process of planning a cruise wedding for Feb 2009. I recently proposed and only decided on the tentative date (more so timeframe) a few days ago. We would like to have family accompany us on the cruise and then we take off for our honeymoon afterwards. So I guess the best option would be to make it a 3-5 day cruise. Also, we would like to get married on a vach at a port stop. Any suggetions/dos/donts out there?

Thanks
Old 12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Administrator

quote:
we would like to get married on a vach at a port stop

Hello jdfree. Welcome to cruise-chat. What is a "vach"? Do you mean beach? Lots of choices out there, but these diminish if you only want to do a 3-5 day cruise. Beach wedding are popular on St. Thomas but you'd need a 7-day cruise to go there.

Also - I deleted your other post since it was a duplicate message. We ask that members don't post the same message multiple times. It just confuses things as far as responses.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:52 AM

My apologies for not preoofreading. I intended to say "Beach" vs "Vach"
Old 12-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Administrator

quote:
My apologies for not preoofreading.

You're killing me.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:29 PM

That is too funny!

Sometimes I wish we had a built in spell checker myself.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
beaches, cruise, cruiseport, marriage, norwegian, port, reviews, st, stop, thomas, wedding