Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2003, 11:35 AM

My Family and i are planning a cruise in April 2004.We are undecided on these two ship, read good and bad reviews on both. We have sailed RCCL Enchantment as well as Carnival Paradise in the past.Can you give us some input on these ship to make our decision making a little esasier
Old 10-12-2003, 11:35 AM

My Family and i are planning a cruise in April 2004.We are undecided on these two ship, read good and bad reviews on both. We have sailed RCCL Enchantment as well as Carnival Paradise in the past.Can you give us some input on these ship to make our decision making a little esasier
Old 10-13-2003, 12:52 PM

Which did you like better? That would be the place to start. If you don't have a clear preference, then you will probably like either ship equally well. If you are very active and sports-minded, I'd give the edge to Explorer. Both are enjoyable ships, however.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Banned

Paradise and Enchantment are same size ship.

Conquest is in a different class because it is 40,000 tons larger than either one. More room, more activities etc..

You don't say the age of your kids, but if they are teenage, They will like the larger ship.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:48 PM
Banned

Sorry, was comparing Conquest to Enchantment and not Explorer. Explorer is 28,000 tons larger than Conquest! Both are Huge ships!

Either one would be great. I've been on Conquest but not Explorer. Explorer has climbing wall and I believe Ice Skating so could be a draw but my 4 teenage kids were never bored on Conquest. There were a lot of other kids their age. We went end of August just before school.
Old 10-15-2003, 01:45 PM

So Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, had a business trip.My kids are 17, 10 and 3.I am seriously considering the Conquest because i got a great rate for their family stateroom, than i did with royal Caribbean. my kids want to inline skate and rock climb and are sure they are going on the Explorer with or without me.Thanks for you suggestions, i appreciate the information.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, conquest, explorer, rccl, reviews, ship