Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Banned

I would like input from past cruisers on the century. Whats the food like? Whats the entertainment like? What are the shows like? What is the shopping like?Is it clean?What about the buffet is it open during dinner hours or do you have to go to the dinning room? Any input will be welcome. thanks

change screen name to tls630 from thomas stanton
Old 01-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Banned

I would like input from past cruisers on the century. Whats the food like? Whats the entertainment like? What are the shows like? What is the shopping like?Is it clean?What about the buffet is it open during dinner hours or do you have to go to the dinning room? Any input will be welcome. thanks

change screen name to tls630 from thomas stanton
Old 01-26-2004, 08:56 AM

I was on the Century last February for the Western Caribbean. Had a fabulous Sky Suite through BestPricecruises.com, about $1200. The food was wonderful, and the service just great. No specialty restaurant, which I missed, but the dining room did not disapoint. The ship was immaculate, and on board shopping was at least as good, if not better, than shopping in port. The buffet was open during dinner, and they have another restaurant area that requires reservations as another option. We didn't go to any of the shows, I don't usually care for them, so I can't comment on the entertainment. You will love the ship, though!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Banned

Thanks so much for your input.I talked to a friend today that has been on the Century 4 times. He said that it is his favorite ship. This man cruises 3-4 times a year and said pretty much the same as you. thanks again.

Closed Thread