Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2005, 01:16 PM

We're thinking of taking a cruise in February and were wondering if anyone has taken both of these cruises - the Mexican Riviara and the Southern Caribbean on Carnival. We're wondering which would be better. If you have a preference, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:03 PM

Hello, I have not done either one of those cruises. But, I have done a 4 day baja out of LA in june 2003. It was hot during the day, but as soon as the sun went down it was FREEZING, so cold my husband and i bought sweat jackets with hoods in the RCI gift shop for $60 a piece. So, my advice is the consider the weather, if you are on the fence as to which one to take. Go on weather.com and check out the average day and night temps for that time of year. You could probably find the info on a caribbean website too. Maybe this will help you decide. I just wanted to share my thoughts. Have fun planning you cruise. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-01-2005, 06:24 AM

Hello Lande,

We just returned from a Southern Caribbean cruise (March) and it was GREAT. We liked it so much we booked another for Dec '05. We will visit some differnt ports but we had such a good time we would have gone back to the same ports. There was so much to see and do we ran out of time. The weather was great and the tours were lots of fun.

Caseyg

Caseyg
Old 06-03-2005, 05:47 AM

Lil' Lori gives good advice. In February weather could be a factor on a Mexican Riviera cruise and it is almost a sure bet you'll get good weather in the Southern Carib.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-03-2005, 02:29 PM

Do the Caribbean, Mexico can be cold that time of year. We froze last March.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:05 PM

We didn't do the Southern Caribbean but we did the Eastern Caribbean this past March and also February 2004. The weather was great both times... temperature in the 70's and 80's. Don't know if that's normal or not but it was pretty consistent both times. I would assume the weather would even be warmer further south.

TimT

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, february, good, march, southern, weather