Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Administrator

"94",

I always advise to book early. This gives you the greatest selection of cabins (oh no).
Old 06-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by cousins:
Ya'll just ain't right!
But just imagine how much fun a cruise-chat member cruise would be with all of us gathered around a bar dispensing witty quips and gratuitous insults at each other!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:04 PM

CRUISELOVER94,

Just curious, do you poll all the patrons at a resturant on what you should order? This is a place for picking peoples brains on the cruise industry but you have a thread about just about everything regarding a single cruise and the questions aren't limited to one thread already started. There are multiple new ones each day about another aspect of the cruise with a poll type format.

I'm not trying to be ugly, I may well have a little attention deficit issue myself. It would though be helpful if one a thread gets going and add'l info is requested to answer the post, it didn't begin anew on another thread. I'm having trouble following any of them, let alone all of them.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Book ahead and when it gets closer to the cruise check once a month to see if the prices dip down. Then the cruiselines generally will give you the new amount! Like they did for us. Our cruise is 4 months out and it went down $40 per person yesterday...not much but every bit helps. And like others said...you get to pick...deck, type of room,room location, port side...etc!
Old 06-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Banned

Oh, I don't know, TrvlPro, that was so ugly it would scare a pit bull off a 3-year old.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Administrator

I know how we can end this. I will decide which cruise CRUISELOVER94 will take. I am reknowned for my decisiveness and good tastes. In fact, although I am dirty from mowing my vast lawns all day and am wearing a t-shirt and shorts, I am also wearing a Rolex. This proves my good tastes in any situation.

I will now retire to my cruise search engines and pick a cruise for our befuddled friend. I'll report back later...
Old 06-02-2007, 04:15 PM

This should be good... How do you book a cruise on the Black Pearl? CRUISELOVER94 say hi to Captain Jack Sparrow for me.

I'll do my own greeting with Captain Morgan.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Administrator

After an exhaustive search lasting for almost 54 minutes, I have chosen the cruise!

CRUISELOVER94........congratulations! You are going on the June 14, 2008, sailing of the Golden Princess! This exciting cruise leaves from and returns to Seattle (one of you criteria). You'll spend one day at sea as you head towards your first port - fascinating Juneau! Yes, your stop in Juneau will be from Noon till 10PM. A nice long stop! The following morning will find you in Skagway at 6am. The stop at this historic port lasts until 8PM. Wednesday finds you cruising Tracy Arm from 8AM to 1PM. Thursday means one thing....yes, it's Ketchikan! A 6AM port call finds you wandering the streets of this memorable stop. Have lunch. Have dinner. The ship doesn't leave until 8PM. Victoria is the last stop on this epic adventure - frankly this is only done to comply with the Passenger Services Act (oh no) and this stop only lasts from 7PM until midnight. But it is enough time to set foot in Canada and say "I've been there!"

And then debarkation morning arrives...Saturday, June 21st, at 7AM in Seattle.

You will book a balcony cabin (always go with a balcony in Alaska) and you will be using the Personal Choice dining option. You also need to book cabin C502 on the Caribe Deck.

(and yes, this is all meant in fun!)
Old 06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Maybe you meant it in fun, but if he dosen't book it, there is no hope for the man. (oops! There I go again, making gender assumptions).

Heck, you made it sound so good, I almost booked it!
Old 06-02-2007, 05:50 PM

Dave you've got me wanting to do that one now.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, alaskan, answer, book, cruise, cruises, forum, late, princess, vacation, wait, yahoo