Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 07:41 PM

My fiance' and I want a destination wedding. We are considering a cruise wedding with an island service. What would be the recomendation between the Royal Caribbean Freedom and Carnival Freedom? Each has their positives and negatives. I am open to any input anyone can provide.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:41 PM

My fiance' and I want a destination wedding. We are considering a cruise wedding with an island service. What would be the recomendation between the Royal Caribbean Freedom and Carnival Freedom? Each has their positives and negatives. I am open to any input anyone can provide.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM

Welcome to cruise chat. I used to live in Virginia in the Gloucester area.
I would sit down with a cruise oriented Travel Agent who can discuss your options based on your budget,expectations, and the experience you are looking for based on your likes and dislikes. The cruise lines have individual Wedding Departments to help plan the wedding.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:36 AM

Hi Kim&Danny, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Some friends of mine opted to marry on St. Thomas instead of on board, she said it was less expensive. They started out booking Princess wsith the wedding on board, but their travel agent found them a company in St. Thomas that was about half of what it would have cost on Princess. They ended up sailing on Celebrity with a beautiful wedding in St. Thomas. I can email her to see if she remembers the name of the company they went through in St. Thomas if you'd like, just PM me and let me know. What a fantastic idea to celebrate your wedding/honeymoon, it's one you're certainly not going to forget! Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 02-14-2008, 08:09 AM

Kim&Danny, I just PMd you the information. Let me know if you didn't get it. Best wishes!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruisers, forum, norwegian, port, review, reviews, st, thomas, threads, va, virginia, wedding, weddings