Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned

My Tahitian cruise is coming up early August. My flight to LAX is nonstop from Milwaukee on Midwest Airlines. However, Midwest is eliminating all their MD80's, (long haul jets)mothballing half the remaining jets, laying off half their pilots and the remaining pilots have to take a 45% pay reduction. So, I'm a little concerned that my flight may be cancelled and leave me high and dry. Any suggestions from all you travel agents out there as to what steps to take now to insure I get to LAX on time.
Thanks,

Sodey
Old 06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned

My Tahitian cruise is coming up early August. My flight to LAX is nonstop from Milwaukee on Midwest Airlines. However, Midwest is eliminating all their MD80's, (long haul jets)mothballing half the remaining jets, laying off half their pilots and the remaining pilots have to take a 45% pay reduction. So, I'm a little concerned that my flight may be cancelled and leave me high and dry. Any suggestions from all you travel agents out there as to what steps to take now to insure I get to LAX on time.
Thanks,

Sodey
Old 06-28-2008, 07:29 AM

Thomas,
I would contact the airline first and see if they can tell you if your flight is affected and what options they give you. It's their responsibility to get you to your destination. Even if that means putting you on another airline. I hope you took out insurance and allowed to fly in a day earlier.

Closed Thread