Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2003, 01:13 PM

Hi and please accept my sympathies. Its disgraceful and horrible that the purser treated you that way. You will however be more successful if you have the name of the purser and document in writing the who what where and why of the incident. Get names, dates and times if possible of anyone you talked to about this problem. Its possible that you might get some kind of recourse from the Mr. Fain but don't count on it....please be advise that he is a former airlines executive and well you know how the airlines treat people....need I say more?
You would also need to file a complaint with the BBB in your area and also in Miami Florida. Also contact your local newspaper and see if they would like to write an article on your experience. And then send a copy to RCCL. Also I am sure that the Miami newspapers might want to talk to you. I can't stress to enough to document everything. If you don't get any satisfaction from RCCL...don't sail on them again as there are other cruise lines who want your business. One more thought....send a letter to the captain of the ship. It might just work.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, desk, princess, purser