Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM

Hi. I am living in Sweden and are planning to go on a cruise in the Caribbean in jan-feb 2004. I need some advise from you experienced cruisers to help me find a good, cheap and serious travel agent. Thankful for www-links and nice tips for things that we shall have in mind before making a reservation.

P.S. We have looked at Royal Caribbean and a 11-night cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas.

Best Regards

Henrik
Sweden
Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM

Hi. I am living in Sweden and are planning to go on a cruise in the Caribbean in jan-feb 2004. I need some advise from you experienced cruisers to help me find a good, cheap and serious travel agent. Thankful for www-links and nice tips for things that we shall have in mind before making a reservation.

P.S. We have looked at Royal Caribbean and a 11-night cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas.

Best Regards

Henrik
Sweden
Old 09-17-2003, 02:11 PM

Henrik - I have used Cruises Inc. several times and have never failed to be pleased with their professional service. Linda DuPont and John Dorman are outstanding in terms of making sure you have a terrific time and a smooth sailing. Tell them "Trish" sent you. They have organized our Jan. 2004 sailing out of New Orleans to the Caribbean.
If you don't use them, just be sure that you go through a travel agent that makes makes you feel that they have your best interests at heart.

www.cruisesinc.com
860)347-9551

P.S. When I spoke to Royal Caribbean about the online Embarkation Form, they "suggested" that I take a printout of my form to bring with me to ensure there are no problems with embarking; "sometimes things happen with online data" was the suggestion I got. (!)

PAM

Closed Thread

Tags
agent, book, booking, caribbean, chat, cheap, cruise, cruises, dorman, easiest, independent, john, online, review, travel