Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 PM

I have always brought a small travel iron with us. Usually end up not using it. They've never confiscated it, and I don't hide it. I know they can be a fire hazard, but I'm not one to go off and leave it turned on.

Lanie
Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 AM

We took a travel size of the wrinkle releaser stuff and it did help on some things. I don't know if is fact or fiction, but I hung my dress shirt in the bathroom and took a hot shower. I looked at it that evening and the wrinkles were gone. Could have been a fluke
Old 04-09-2007, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LanieB:
I have always brought a small travel iron with us. Usually end up not using it. They've never confiscated it, and I don't hide it. I know they can be a fire hazard, but I'm not one to go off and leave it turned on.

Lanie
Maybe your not, but you can always get distracted. That's how most of the accidents happen.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:03 AM

Okay, okay. You're right. I suppose it's possible that I could get distracted with all those glaciers and stuff. I'll leave my iron at home. Probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Lanie

Closed Thread

Tags
allowed, america, bring, caribbean, clothes, cruise, cruiseship, eurodam, hairdryer, holland, royal, ships, steamer, steamers