Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 04:37 AM

Dear Cruisers:

I am a student having little experience on cruise travel but want to study cruise as my area of interest. I have searched many cruise forums on the web and finally came to this forum to try my luck. As a new comer, I was soon accepted by this community of cruisers after my first few postings. I was amazed by not only the rich and valuable information offered by experienced cruisers, but also the bonds among the cruisers here. I see this forum not only as a platform for exchange of information, but also as a network connecting people, people who are open-minded and warm-hearted.

So encouraged by the cruisers who responded to my many questions, I decided to do my study here. My plan is to run an online group discussion about cruise travel. I sent private messages to several cruisers, and most encouragingly, some of them had agreed to help me. I still need a few more persons to join, so if you are willing to help me out, please kindly send me a private message.

Best wishes,
Amy
Old 06-22-2006, 10:48 PM

What kind of help are you looking for?
Old 06-23-2006, 08:07 AM

Thanks for your enquiry. I am running an online group discussion about cruise travel. It is a discussion board on our school website where you can respond to questions and ask other participants questions. The questions I would ask are quite similar to the discussion topics I raised here at cruise-chat.com and the study purpose is to understand cruise vacations from the perspectives of the cruisers themselves. Anyone with cruise experience is welcome to join.
Luv2Cruise2007, if you need further information, I am glad to offer.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:46 PM

I would like to participate, just let me know what I need to do.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:27 AM

Luv2Cruise2007, thanks very much for your kind help. I'll send you a private message with instructions about how to logon our school website.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:28 AM

What is my Enrolment key so I can log on and participate?
Old 06-26-2006, 11:41 AM

I need one too, thank you.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:10 PM

Sorry. I will send the enrollment key to you immediately. Please check your primate message.
Thank you very much.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruize, study, travel