Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2003, 03:05 PM

I am wondering which cruise line is better. RCL or Carnival. I am planning my 2nd cruise. Our last cruise was with Carnival and we really enjoyed it, but are wondering if RCL is better or worse. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 03-03-2003, 03:05 PM

I am wondering which cruise line is better. RCL or Carnival. I am planning my 2nd cruise. Our last cruise was with Carnival and we really enjoyed it, but are wondering if RCL is better or worse. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 03-03-2003, 03:10 PM

It all depends on what your likes & dislikes are. Your best bet: see a travel agent who specializes in cruises. They are usually familiar with the subtle (and some not-so-subtle) differences between the cruise lines and ships, and can steer you to the cruise that will please you the best. Good luck!
Karen
Old 03-04-2003, 07:22 AM

From what I've hears, Royal is better than Carnival overall but it really is amtter of preference. I've beenon Royal and totally loved it. Never been on Carnival but would like to try someday.
Old 03-06-2003, 09:08 AM

I have never been on Royal but have taken Carnival 3 times- all three times with kids. I wondered when I saw honeymoon couples what they thought with all those kids running around all day and night. My teens,nieces and nephews love the carnival cruises more than the adults- but if they are happy- so are we.
Going on the Inspiration- March 22nd- anyone else?
Debi
Old 03-06-2003, 11:46 AM

Which line is better would depend on your personal likes and dislikes. What is considered good to you may not be the same as what is considered good to me.

I have cruised on 5 different cruise lines and I do have a preference for one but have enjoyed them all. I only prefer one because I feel more comfortable on that line. I have not had a bad cruise and would sail any of the 5 lines again but I will always go back to one particular line if they are sailing when and where I want to go.

In other words to decide which is better for you is going to have to be your decision. Give them all a try than you will know which is best for you.
Old 03-07-2003, 11:46 AM

thanks for all the input. I guess I am just curious as to what RCL could offer me that Carnival doesn't. We loved Carnival, but are curious if RCL is as much "fun" and why RCL seems to be less expensive than Carnival.

Closed Thread