Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruise Fanatic:
Tacha,
Cruising is a very subjective topic. It is one of those areas where people can be very Brand loyal. Let me relate that to motorcycles. You have your very devoted brand loyal Harley Davidson riders, and those that wouldn't be caught dead on a Harley. So does that mean those that ride Harleys are wrong, or those that ride GoldWings, Yamahas, or Suzukis are wrong? It's just a preference based on a person's perception, expectations, experiences, and what fits their needs. It is much the same with cruises. There are different levels with cruise lines. There are mass market, premium, deluxe, and luxury. Royal Caribbean and Carnival both fall into the mass market. The two lines are very similar with level of service, food, and entertainment. Some people will have different opinions that the pizza and buffet are better on Carnival. Others may think the opposite and think Royal Caribbean food is better. You can interview 10 people coming off the same ship and get 10 different opinions. Those that criticize Carnival the most have never even sailed Carnival, or haven't been on Carnival in many many years.

The Carnival Spendor comes out this July. I believe any bugs will be worked out by your cruise in 2009.
I agree with you I have done both CCl and RCCL and yes I do like one over the other it doesn't matter which but they are both very nice it is a matter of "YOUR TASTE" . Well said.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
bigger, caribbean, carnival, cruise, cruisemariner, food, freedom, mariner, review, royal, sea, seas, service, spendor, splendor