Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 12:41 PM

Anyone ever done any of the cruises where you get so many days in Florida, then a round trip cruise to Nausau. It says you have to sit through a time share but I can adamantly say no to things like that. Its a $1600 travel voucher and includes 3 nights of "Gold Key" award winning accommodations in Sun-Kissed Florida, round-trip cuirse to Nassau, The Bahamas aboard a Carnival Cruise ship, guilded tour of a beautiful vacation ownership resort (which I CAN SAY NO TO), 2 nights of "Gold Key" award winning accommodations in Orlando, 7 days of an Alamo Rental car during the vacation. Im sure I would have to pay for another person (unless this all adds up to $1600) and they say I pay "shipping and handling". Is this one of those sucker deals?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Greyson,

Don't do it. Read the fine print again. Are you sure it isn't Canaveral Cruise Lines or something like that? Regardless, it is not worth the hassles you will get. Many of these outfits have been or are in the process of being sued by the State Of Florida.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:52 PM

Thanks Dave, nope it says Carnival, The Fun Ships, but also says it might be a Imperial Majesty Ship, Ramadas Preferred Cruise Line. I think the Carnival is just to catch you attention because I have never heard of the other one.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:53 PM

Just ripped it up and threw it away! Thanks for the advice, I knew I could count on someone out here for the answer. Afterall you all are the master cruisers, I have only done 2 but Im hooked.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Actually the Imperial Majesty ship is a nice old ocean liner - the Regal Empress - which is well maintained. But it is still a high pressure scam in my book, even if they are using Imperial Majesty as a lure.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, deals, gold, key, resort, review, share, shares, ship, time, travel, voucher, vouchers, vouchors