Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2003, 12:38 PM

I would like to inform the regular contributors to this chat-board, that I am a respectable family man who lives with his family in North Carolina.
When I joined this chat-board, I simply selected the name 'Cruiseman' as my Username because I like cruising. Unfortunately, it seems the name I picked is also used by someone on the west coast who apparently has a reputation for persuing certain undesirable activities that have been referred to in detail on this board. I regret that I chose a name which would cause so much disruption.
Thank you for reading this post.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:38 PM

I would like to inform the regular contributors to this chat-board, that I am a respectable family man who lives with his family in North Carolina.
When I joined this chat-board, I simply selected the name 'Cruiseman' as my Username because I like cruising. Unfortunately, it seems the name I picked is also used by someone on the west coast who apparently has a reputation for persuing certain undesirable activities that have been referred to in detail on this board. I regret that I chose a name which would cause so much disruption.
Thank you for reading this post.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:42 PM

So sorry to hear you have been sandbagged! (Is that the correct term?) Sounds like we should suggest that only one member per user name be allowed, to avoid confusion! Don't give up yet, monitors should be onboard soon!
Karen
Old 02-05-2003, 01:50 PM

Hi Cruiseman,
I don't think you have to defend yourself for your choice of logon name. Anyway, I also fell into the tap innocently while I thought I was defending you. I have sent several posts to both Tom Ogg and Raoul Friebeg (sp?) to ask them to clear some of the posts.

Anyway, I am certainly glad that a moderator will soon be on this board because the posts of the last few days have been really awful.

As Karen said, hang in there.

From the happy, but not fat or gay, proud to be Canadian cruiser.
Old 02-06-2003, 01:02 PM

Thanks for your response to my post. From now on my username will be 'Bobby' which, is supposedly not being used by anyone else using this board. Hope this will help to avoid any problems in the future. Regards.

Closed Thread