Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2007, 08:16 PM

Has anyone used this company recently to book a cruise? How was your experience and their performance?
Old 01-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Banned

Ive called them for info before, they arent too bad but their prices are just the same as anyone else.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 AM

I have used them on 2 cruises. The last one was 1st of October. They were great! The rep went out of his way to get me the changes I requested and even at last minute was able to get me same rate on another person that wanted to go - I'm talking about 1 week before cruising.

Both trips I booked thru them went extremely well.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the input. I wound up booking directly with the Cruise line but after hearing your comments I won't hesitate to use them.

Thanks
Old 01-10-2007, 02:04 PM

I used Vacations To Go for the second time to book my March cruise on Voyager of the Seas.

I found the reps very pleasant to talk to with good follow up by e-mail.

I like the Vacation To Go website which is well organized and easy to use. I wanted to leave on a cruise on March 3 or 4th and all of the possibilities, including departure ports and cruise lines are listed together.

Even if the prices are the same as other sites I used them in appreciation for the convenience of making my choice and doing some research before I contact them.
February 2004 - Grand Princess - W. Caribbean
March 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - E. Caribbean
May 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - Western Mediterranean (Mrs. E. & daughter only - I had a medical emergency)
October 2007 - RCI Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Old 01-10-2007, 06:47 PM

We have used them to book 3 of our last 4 cruises. They offer about the same as other web TA's, but with a little more personal touches. Some TA web site's charge you more if you phone in your reservation rather than do it all on the web site. Vacations to Go will answer all questions on the phone and make changes at the last minute if need be. They have the flexibility of being there at all hours. My only gripe is that you have to call them for a particular cabin. They do not offer available cabins on their site. We will definitely use them again.

Closed Thread

Tags
banned, cruise, gocom, prices, teh, vacations, vacationsto, vacationstogo, vacationstogocomto, vacationtogocom, websites