Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 08:37 AM

I would think that if this is to be the norm. Some label company (Avery or someone) would start making blanks. Then people would print their tags just like they print there business cards.
I guess if we are to print the tags at home it would be better to use a heaver card stock?

Old 09-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by gdjoslin:
I would think that if this is to be the norm. Some label company (Avery or someone) would start making blanks. Then people would print their tags just like they print there business cards.
I guess if we are to print the tags at home it would be better to use a heaver card stock?
I will start using Edocs when I can get some kind of real luggage tag. Until then, I tell them to send me the paper (amd then I go look at my edocs AFTER my paper ones have arrived).
Old 09-14-2007, 07:31 PM

We have used e-tickets for our last two cruises with Royal Caribbean and will do the same for the upcoming October 28 trip.

I'm just as excited to get the notice in my e-mail that the docs are ready as I would if they showed up in the mail.

We just booked our cruise on Tuesday for any inside stateroom and today I was able to get the actual room number by checking my reservation on the RCI website.

As far as the luggage tag - I print off the tag and then insert it in a plastic luggage tag where the personal ID usually goes.
February 2004 - Grand Princess - W. Caribbean
March 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - E. Caribbean
May 2007 - RCI Voyager of the Seas - Western Mediterranean (Mrs. E. & daughter only - I had a medical emergency)
October 2007 - RCI Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Old 09-14-2007, 09:27 PM
On the Carnival website I have the option of viewing my electronic documents and FunPass.

I have tried to view these electronic documents but there is an error. They fail to download. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I think it might be a problem with the software on my particular computer. That is because I did complete my FunPass application on-line and was able to print my FunPass.

Closed Thread

Tags
atlantica, carabean, carnival, costa, cruise, dies, download, electronic, eticket, etickets, issue, line, paper, royal, ticket, tickets