Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 11:21 AM

Wheels, I hope it revives it as well. I, too, love reading about everyone's favorite ship and why. I'll be on board 2 new ships soon, Lord willing, the Emerald Princess, and Costa Mediterranea. I am so dang excited.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:30 PM

penny,

I'm excited too. Knowing it is Friday I just counted the weeks until I leave for my next cruise. It is exactly eight weeks. I will do anything to shorten the wait. Even though the AOS leaves on Sunday, I am leaving on Friday night to arrive in San Juan Saturday at noon, so I count the time as if it begins Friday.

Take care,

Wheels

Old 10-23-2007, 05:30 PM

Right now, my favorite ship is still the Carnival Glory. I was on the sister ship the Liberty, but the Glory is still...how should I say it...livelier???
Looking forward to weighing in on Star Princess soon. I'll let ya know if things change.

Read and post cruise reviews

St. Maarten Hotels & Resorts

2003 Carnival Victory - Western
2004 Carnival Celebration
2005 Carnival Glory - Western
2006 Carnival Glory - Eastern
2007 Carnival Liberty - Western
2008 Star Princess - Alaska
Old 10-23-2007, 09:11 PM

Oh, this is an easy question.

Without a doubt, my favorite was a 1984 cruise on Carnival's Mardi Gras. Back then, EVEN ON CARNIVAL, cruises had a certain elegance to them that seems to be lacking now.

Garnett
Old 10-29-2007, 08:16 AM

My favorite is always the one I am currently sailing!!! Getting ready to take my paltry 20th cruise. Nothing, I know, compared to some of you. But, each sailing has been my favorite at that moment. This next one will be my next favorite.
Too hard to decide on just one.
cruisequeen

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-07-2007, 07:50 PM

My favorite cruise ship of all time has to be Queen Mary 2. She is like going to the city for a week of fine cultural immersion! If you're looking for something like that, while enjoying a smooth ride and superb entertainment and food, QM2 will not disappoint. Having travelled several times on her, I will say that Transatlantic QM2 is a unique experience that lingers as my favorite
Old 12-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Oceanus, first of all, welcome to cruise-chat--and I love your name! Thank you for the glowing recommendation. I would love to do a classic Transatlantic--and it sounds like QM2 is the ship on which to do it. Just the fact that you have travelled on her several times speaks volumes. Thank you again.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:26 PM

Oceanus, I welcome you as well. The QM2 and a transatlantic is a dream of mine.

Dwayne
Old 01-03-2008, 05:21 PM

My favorite was the Disney Magic, what a beaut! The service was better than any other cruise ship we've been on. Disney knows how to make people happy! Second is the Royal Caribbean's Mariner Of The Seas, actually like this ship better than the magic but the service was just sooooo much better on the Disney ship. Would go on the Magic again when it changes intineraries. My wife and I thought it would have too many children, but they have areas for adults only and it isn't overly done with disney decor, very tasteful.

Closed Thread

Tags
canival, carnival, cruise, cruises, cruiseships, customer, customers, favorite, favorites, favourite, forum, line, seniors, ship, ships