Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

Adrienne Kolda wrote:

I read your response on this web site regarding costa maya. We are going on a cruise dec 7-l4 and will be visiting this port and I was interested in your comments regarding the great pool, amphitheater and restaurant. I was not sure where this is at. Is it at a resort we can get to?? Thanks for your help

Adrienne,

The Costa Maya complex is at the end of the pier, approximately 1000 yds from where you dock. They have shuttles for those who would rather not walk. The shows are very colorful and are done very well. Make sure you wear swim suits, the pool is one of the best you will see. Waiters serve drinks pool side. There is usually a singer performing during lunch at the restaurant.

Have a great time,
Warm regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)
Old 11-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Tom & Mary-Contributing Editors's Avatar

Adrienne Kolda wrote:

I read your response on this web site regarding costa maya. We are going on a cruise dec 7-l4 and will be visiting this port and I was interested in your comments regarding the great pool, amphitheater and restaurant. I was not sure where this is at. Is it at a resort we can get to?? Thanks for your help

Adrienne,

The Costa Maya complex is at the end of the pier, approximately 1000 yds from where you dock. They have shuttles for those who would rather not walk. The shows are very colorful and are done very well. Make sure you wear swim suits, the pool is one of the best you will see. Waiters serve drinks pool side. There is usually a singer performing during lunch at the restaurant.

Have a great time,
Warm regards,
Tom & Mary

Tom & Mary
(The Honeymooners)

Closed Thread