Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2006, 07:22 AM

TRY IT !
AND YOU WILL DISCOVER ANOTHER PLANET. THE VOICE OF THE RAIN FORREST IS UNFORGETTABLE. THE POROROCA WAVE , AND PINK DOLPHIN ARE WAITING FOR YOU . GET A CRUISE ON THE AMAZON RIVER TO WAKE -UP YOUR MIND.
FULVIO
Old 02-06-2006, 07:22 AM

TRY IT !
AND YOU WILL DISCOVER ANOTHER PLANET. THE VOICE OF THE RAIN FORREST IS UNFORGETTABLE. THE POROROCA WAVE , AND PINK DOLPHIN ARE WAITING FOR YOU . GET A CRUISE ON THE AMAZON RIVER TO WAKE -UP YOUR MIND.
FULVIO
Old 02-07-2006, 07:33 AM

Fulvio, what cruise would you recommend?

Tom
Old 02-08-2006, 01:15 AM

Dearest Tom Hogg,
I've spent all my life on board of ship cruises, i was an employe-crew mwmber - of SITMAR Cruises.

The most beautiful, amazing cruise, i've ever done, it was from Miami Martinica island, Devil's Island, and then start to cross the Amazonas River, along the course till MANAUS.

Buttefly, Pink Dolphin and the indios of Boca da Valeria , and Manaus, give to me the ideas and suggestion to write a book.

Warmest regards Tom.
Thank-you Fulvio La Cognata from Savona Italy
home port of the Costa Line.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:27 PM

I am going to be doing a Rio to Manausx cruise on the Oceania Insignia in a couple of weeks. Do you have any advice for me?

Tom
Old 02-10-2006, 05:22 AM

The answer is : a quinine prophilaxis is required before, and during the Amazonas crossing.
Usually is the ships cruise Company that provide -it on bord -for 10 days- one tablet a dayly, if i remember well.

Pls ask to your phisician the daily intake , and also ask the Company.Keep your camera ready , because every morning you will found lot of marvelous -coloured butterfly relaxing- on the big windows around the swimming pool.

Ask everybody to please do not disturb them, they are slipping, and meantime accompany you during the cruising of Amazonas without flying.Ask the Company if a the ship will call at Boca da Valeria .The most beautiful "indios caboclos" village.Usually they call at BOCA.
DEAREST OGG ,HAVE A NICE AMAZONAS CROSSING. BRING A COMPUTER WITH YOU , BECAUSE THERE'S LOT OF THINGS YOU SHOULD REMEMBER.
FULVIO FROM SAVONA ITALY
Old 02-13-2006, 06:41 PM

Hi,
Cruising the Amazon on the Insignia, Oceania, in a couple of weeks. Anyone out there who has sailed on this ship? How bout it? Thanks, MeMe
Old 02-14-2006, 09:28 AM

VERY SORRY, BUT never travelled on bord this ships.
Savona Fulvio

Closed Thread

Tags
amazon, comments, cruise, cruises, customer, dolphins, it, pacific, pink, princess, review, reviews, river, tour, tours