Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 03:29 PM

Me too. I always skip the cheese. I seldom go to a fast food. But if I did my choices would be Jr Whopper, Wendy's, or Arby's roast beef.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure how we got from airlines to cheeseburgers, but as long as we're here, do you guys have "In-'n-Out" back there? The burgers are about as good as you can get at fast food places out here.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Administrator

No "In'n-Out" in the east. Too bad because that is probably the best fast food burger there is.

The airlines could make lots of money if they sold those burgers on flights!
Old 08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Ah, at least you have heard of them. Ever had the 4X4? Just as you may guess from the name, 4 patties and 4 slices of cheese; now I have never actually had one, but my sons have told me all about them
Old 08-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Administrator

A 4x4. I know I said I don't usually get cheese, but I'd make an exception for that one!
Old 08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Administrator

News just in....Jet Blue will charge $7 for a pillow and blanket, but it will include a $5 gift certificate for Beds, Bath, and Beyond.

Personally I hate it when I get to my seat and find a pillow and blanket has already been placed in it. I then have to get rid of them, while playing the overhead bin wars, and trying to get out of the aisle. Delta does this all the time for first class, and I wish they'd stop. If I want a pillow I'll ask for it.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Watch out! Could pay toilets be far behind (the pun was thrown in for free).
Old 08-04-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Beers:
News just in....Jet Blue will charge $7 for a pillow and blanket, but it will include a $5 gift certificate for Beds, Bath, and Beyond.

Personally I hate it when I get to my seat and find a pillow and blanket has already been placed in it. I then have to get rid of them, while playing the overhead bin wars, and trying to get out of the aisle. Delta does this all the time for first class, and I wish they'd stop. If I want a pillow I'll ask for it.

What can you buy at overpriced BB&B? A bar of soap?

Well Dave, at least your in first class where there is... what? 2 inches more leg room? Oh but don't forget the free drinks. Some people get really hung up on free drinks.
Truth is it's getting really disgusting what the airlines are charging for and it's getting totally out of control. I think most people have seen the tongue and cheek video of what the airlines are charging for...seat belts, oxygen, looking at the emergency exit instructions. The sad thing is it's almost at that point.

Poor Jet Blue. They only estimate they will be
making $40 million on their fee for seats with extra leg room, and they'll only make $20 million on the extra fee on the 2nd piece of luggage.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Legroom can be subjective, as in this report .

With me it depends on the length of the flight. That extra room in business or first - albeit minor - makes a big difference for me for flights that are longer than two or so hours.

The wider seats also are nice.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:42 AM
Wow who would of thought that seats would come loose.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
airlines, azamara, flights