Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2002, 10:35 PM

As an addition to the site, what do Tom & Raoul think about publishing a selection of menus from various cruise lines???
This would be useful for new cruisers in letting them see what they are likely to get and would be a useful way of monitoring just what we are getting for our supplements in the specialty (alternative) restaurants. I'm sure some of us could scan in a few of our own collections to help get started.
Any takers????

Dave
Old 07-12-2002, 10:35 PM

As an addition to the site, what do Tom & Raoul think about publishing a selection of menus from various cruise lines???
This would be useful for new cruisers in letting them see what they are likely to get and would be a useful way of monitoring just what we are getting for our supplements in the specialty (alternative) restaurants. I'm sure some of us could scan in a few of our own collections to help get started.
Any takers????

Dave
Old 07-13-2002, 04:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DaveA:
Any takers????

Dave

Hi Dave!

I like the idea, and I would also love to include sample daily programs, as I receive lots of inquiries regarding those. Tom is currently away on a cruise but I will meet him here in Germany next Wednesday and I will discuss this with him.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Raoul

Raoul Fiebig

Old 07-19-2002, 07:39 AM

Hi Dave!

Tom & I have talked about the "menu suggestion" you made, and Tom loved the idea. We will start working on it immediately. If you have any menus or daily programs you might be able to provide us with, please feel free to contact me privately.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Raoul

Raoul Fiebig

Old 04-07-2003, 11:21 AM

I love the idea of sample daily activites schedules of the various ships.....but being very new to this chat site, I wonder what happened to the idea? Is that info here, and I'm just oversighting it? I always want to know the type of daily activities I can expect beforehand, but of course the cruiseline websites and brochures are very lacking. While on this subject, Is there particular cruise lines that are more proactive in daily activites and sports/tournaments than others?

Closed Thread