Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 06:36 PM

Thanks for all the great advice! I have about a year to think about all this and my mind changes about every day so we'll see.

I prefer a hotter climate, so the humidity and heat of the Caribbean don't really bother me that much. My fiance's family as well as my own mother just got back from cruises to Alaska (one on Holland America and the other Princess) so I'm not exactly dying to go to Alaska since everyone else just got back and weren't all that thrilled with the cruise.

I'm working with a travel agent but she didn't seem to know all that much about the climate in the Caribbean in August so I'm curious how others have felt about the weather at that time of year.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm working with a travel agent but she didn't seem to know all that much about the climate in the Caribbean in August...
Might I suggest a new travel agent?

I agree with Jack's suggestions, particularly Europe. Perhaps somewhere in the Med.

By the way, welcome to cruise-chat!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:06 PM

Bermuda on NCL. Perfect island for couples Lots of romantic spots Freestyle dining allows the two of you to dine alone when you want. My Wife and I would not take the kids on this cruise, but couldn't think of a cruise we rather be on when its just us.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:51 PM
I couldn't imagine not being thrilled about Alaska. I can't wait to go and see EVERYTHING I can.

Closed Thread

Tags
august, best, caribbean, carribean, cruise, cruises, cruising, hot, location, money, month, place, places, rated, reviews