Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 10:58 AM

Has anyone parked in New Orleans since the Conquest (Carnival) began sailing from there? Last year my husband and I did we went on the Holiday and we were only like the second or third car parked there,it was about 11:30 or so in the morning.Well I have been reading some reviews and alot of people are saying the parking lot is always full when they get there.So we are leaving in the morning to go on the Holiday again and I guess we are going to have to leave a little earlier than planned.We live near Memphis so it's only 5 hours from there.Is the parking worse because of the Conquest is also there now?Thanks alot

Karen
Old 05-14-2003, 10:58 AM

Has anyone parked in New Orleans since the Conquest (Carnival) began sailing from there? Last year my husband and I did we went on the Holiday and we were only like the second or third car parked there,it was about 11:30 or so in the morning.Well I have been reading some reviews and alot of people are saying the parking lot is always full when they get there.So we are leaving in the morning to go on the Holiday again and I guess we are going to have to leave a little earlier than planned.We live near Memphis so it's only 5 hours from there.Is the parking worse because of the Conquest is also there now?Thanks alot

Karen
Old 05-14-2003, 10:17 PM

I don't know about the parking, but the Conquest for the time being is sailing out of Gulfport, Mississippi. This is being done because of the water level, and power lines, and the Conquest too tall to sail under. I picked up someplace that they just extended the stay in Gulfport.

Closed Thread

Tags
car, cruise, extended, level, long, lots, orleans, park, parking, pier, port, review, reviews, term, water