Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2006, 07:32 PM

Hi everybody,
I am leaving the US, and like to know how seriously is going checking passport and US-visa, when u boarding on cruise? Its same important to have them by boarding as after comeback? Is there a way to leave right away from cruise to international Airport after the trip?

thanx John
Old 12-28-2006, 01:53 AM

John now I have read both posts I think I understand.

Yes they do check passport very well. Warning expired VISAs are always a red flag!! You cannot return to the US (even to fly out) with an expired VISA. I am not sure but is the country who issues your Passport in the VISA Waiver Programme?? If so then you can stay in the USA for 90 days without a VISA BUT you need to be able to show an airline ticket in your name leaving the USA within the given time frame (best take it to all immigration inspections)

However the expired VISA could still be a problem.. Check with USA Embassy to make sure and get this information in writing!!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:03 PM

Upon returning to the US, you will have to go through Immigration before leaving the port to get to the airport.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, check, citizen, citizens, control, controll, cruise, cruises, exiting, passport, passports, ship, us, usa, visa