Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2005, 02:41 PM

Was wondering if anyone can give me the best cruise lines and ships which has the best fitness facilities. I've cruised on the Grand Princess and was not at all impressed with what they had. Since fitness is something I must do when on vacation, I would like to have the facitlities.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:13 PM

Are you interested in just the kind of equipment that is available or in classes that are offered as well? The Voyager Class ships in the RCI fleet have state-of-the art cardiovascular equipment, free weights and also offer yoga, kickboxing, Pilates and often spinning classes as well. The Voyager class ships are all about physical activity, so any one of them would probably suit your needs.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-10-2005, 04:07 PM

I would have to agree with Nancy. The only lines that would meet the test would be Royal Caribbean and Carnival. I would tip my hat to Royal Caribbean. While the gyms are large and well equipped, they are also quite crowded at times. You have to plan your workouts accordingly.

Tom
Old 03-10-2005, 06:11 PM

thanks greatly for the responses

Closed Thread

Tags
center, classes, cruise, equipment, fitness, free, line, lines, powered, rated, reviews, ship, ships, spin, top, vbulletin, weights