Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 AM

Dear CC Friends,

Just wanted to check in and let y'all know that my wife and I are doing fine. I have not forgot all of the interesting comments and reviews on CC. I will say however that we are about cruised-out after the past few months of travel ( For those who dont know or care to remember..I am working on a documentary on cruise ship security). We now have a few weeks of down time back home with the dog.

We very much look forward to the August 08 cruise - we can then meet first hand and trade stories. I think I have ran across one or two of you on the ships.

J
Old 10-03-2007, 09:20 AM

Hi JasonG, welcome back. I don't know if I could ever be cruised-out, but am glad y'all are having some down time. I think the only thing I would be is not able to fit into any of my clothes. I can't wait to see your documentary. Is it going to air on the travel channel? If not, where will it be? I'll bet in a couple of weeks y'all will be missing being on board Great to have you back on board.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:42 AM

Nope, the documentary is an internal production for a major cruise line. It will very likely not be available for public viewing although that could change.

Cruising for pleasure and crusing for business interests are very different. I admit there are somethings I like about cruises (sunrise and sunset, marine life etc) but overall cruising on the commercial lines is not really for me. That is probably why they specifically selected me to design and host the production. I have a much more critical eye.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:45 AM

I am just wondering if I can get the management to change me from a "serious cruiser" to a "seriously serious cruiser"

:>
Old 10-04-2007, 01:00 PM

Rats, I love watching documentaries on ships. I've seen many of them on the building of the ships, the engines, the props, it's all fascinating to me. Too bad, I'll bet yours is awesome. The ratings of "serious cruiser", etc. are based on the number of posts. We'll all know you're a seriously serious cruiser, though.

Closed Thread

Tags
commercial, cruising, logo, stop, stopped