Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
They definitely do not give you snacks unless you pay, but just bring your own (not liquid though because of that 3 oz rule) and you'll be fine.
You can bring your own soda etc onboard the plane, as long as you purchase it after you pass through security. The 3.4 oz rules applies to things you carry through security.

Sandy
Old 06-26-2007, 08:38 AM
We flew with AA from Toronto to Miami in April to catch our cruise. Flights were on time, (actually we arrived early) and luggage arrived with no problems. The attendants were OK, not overly friendly but not rude either. We knew there was no food served, so We ate the breakfast at our hotel before we left since it was included. There was beverage service on the plane, tea coffee, juice were free, I don't know about soda. It was a no frills flight at a no frills price and we were satisfied.

Need some cruise help?
Old 06-30-2007, 10:08 AM

We've only used them once, last year in June. Hubby received flight certificates as a gift from his company. I decided we'd go to Seattle & called to make the arrangements. Was told no, I could not use the certificates to fly to Seattle. I said ok, Portland. Again, told no. Next, I said San Francisco. Again, no. Next, I said Salt Lake City & was told no again. Finally, I said, why don't you just tell me where you'll let me go with these certificates & she said you can go anywhere you want. I said, I don't think so, you keep telling me no & I've named about 4 or 5 cities.

Wound up flying to Dallas, renting a car, & driving up to Pikes Peak, Colorado.

That was my experience with them.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:19 AM

Yes, there is so much "fine print" or "catches" in everything now days, especially if it is FREE, or almost.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
American is my airline of choice, partly because they have a hub here. I hate that they do not have many flights to Cleveland though. The airline I have the most problems with is Delta, especially if changing planes in atlanta (bring a pillow to stay in the terminal).

There is a reason we try to drive to our cruises!

FUTURE:
Carnival Breeze - Jan 2013

PAST:
Carnival Conquest - 2011, Oasis of the Seas B2B - 2011, Carnival Conquest 2010, Carnival Ecstasy - 2010,
Carnival Conquest - 2009, Carnival Ecstasy - 2009, Brilliance of the Seas (Med) - 2008,
Carnival Miracle - 2007, Carnival Conquest - 2006, Rhapsody of the Seas - 2005, Vision of the Seas - 2003,
Rhapsody of the Seas - 2001, Carnival Inspiration - 2000, Carnival Jubilee - 1999
Old 07-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Hey Cruise Cat,

I've been wondering where you've been!

Want a real stunner for an ATL story...on our return flight last week we didn't have to leave our arrival concourse to get to our connecting flight. Both were in concourse B. I can't remember not having to make the run from one concourse to another. And Delta was on-time all the way.

Closed Thread

Tags
airline, american, cruises