Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM

I didn't look to hard to find another discussion on the topic, so please direct me there if it will be useful.

My husband and I are looking for an Eastern Carribean cruise for Feb/Mar that is affordable, departing from Florida (prefer Miami) and wonder if anyone can give feedback regarding a similar experience.

Looking for a nice ship with great entertainment, food and pools. (I know that is possibly all of them, but any feedback will help)

Thx a bunch!
The Luvrs
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM

I didn't look to hard to find another discussion on the topic, so please direct me there if it will be useful.

My husband and I are looking for an Eastern Carribean cruise for Feb/Mar that is affordable, departing from Florida (prefer Miami) and wonder if anyone can give feedback regarding a similar experience.

Looking for a nice ship with great entertainment, food and pools. (I know that is possibly all of them, but any feedback will help)

Thx a bunch!
The Luvrs
Old 12-29-2007, 07:53 AM

Hi luvrs, and welcome to Cruise-Chat.

I think just about every cruise line out there has ships doing the Caribbean from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale in February. Your likes and dislikes, age, budget etc have a lot to do with recommending the best cruise line and ship for you. I'm sure you'll hear recommendations for all the major lines here, especially Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Line.

Sandy
Old 12-29-2007, 10:09 AM

Without doing a specific search, typically Carnival and NCL will meet your criteria for affordable best along with possibly Caribbean Princess. Food is the most debated topic on here I think, everyone has their own favorites. Late Feb there will be a lot of families with children onboard most of the cruises as parts of Canada and the U.S. will be beginning Spring break that early. Many of the ships are filling fast and some are already sold out for some Feb dates.

Cheers, Neil
Old 12-29-2007, 11:57 AM

With this being a Honeymoon cruise, let me suggest one simple touch that will make your stateroom more romantic. Since the ship does not allow any candles (or anything with a flame) consider bringing along a flameless candle (or 2). Glade sells them in the grocery store along with a fragrance if you choose, or you can find them in department stores as well. It was a nice touch in our stateroom to give it that "romantic" glow.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:42 PM

I would recommend that you find a good travel agent. Once they know your requirements they can probably find you several to choose from. Then all you have to do is decide which one. Have a great honeymoon!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-30-2007, 02:10 PM

I have spent most of my honeymoons on Royal Caribbean but Carnival has some nice honeymoon amenities. Upon my next nuptial, I intend to try a smaller cruise line to see if there is a difference.

Closed Thread