Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2007, 04:00 AM

What is googley, in the UK it is a term use in cricket to describe spining your balls, the bowler conceals the balls in his hand before making the delivery, the ball or balls then take on a life of there own,? Kalo Taxidi
quote:
Originally posted by goin' cruisin':
I'm getting googley....You know what, though? I won't go on a nude cruise, because it ain't my style (although, the thought of a top hat and nothing else is kind of intriguing), but here again, who am I to judge. Boy there's alot of values being interjected here! Nope, not trolling, just calling 'em as I see 'em. (no pun intended!).
Old 05-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Banned

Ok I could't resist this topic again...whats wrong with me? Anyway one year I was flying down to Martinique to stay at Club Med....we didn't get there till midnight...so I was put in a hut on the beach and when I got up the next day...I went out and sat on my porch for a smoke and OMG! I was right smack dab in the middle of the NUDE BEACH!!! And they were playing Volley Ball....there is just something wrong with playing Volley Ball neked...but it sure was funny.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:50 AM

yugoslavia before and after the break up had a lot of Islands that are official nudist sites,if you go now the boats in the harbour that ferry people to the non nudist or nudist island are signed so people do not make mistakes, when I was young and single we would sit enjoying a coffee watching who got on what, then the great decision, there are dangers attached, and a friend who became a Doctor treat some very bad cases of sunburn in areas that do not see the sun to often, kalo taxidi
Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 AM

Oh, WOW...ummmm I think I will kick rock up out this thread....Nude Cruise... This thread is funny.

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, caribbean, carnival, carribean, clothing, cruise, cruze, deck, destiny, nude, optional, rccl, reviews, royal, york