Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 05:14 PM

They seem to have some good rates. Has anyone ever used them? What do you think of them?

Also, has anyone ever used cheapoair.com ? They have unbelievable rates to Alaska.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:58 PM

Cruisecompete is a great cruise shopping site!!!We used cruisecompete to book our 2 recent cruise bookings. I got a great price for my Princess cruise. We saved $600.00 off the total w/fees what Princess wanted to charge us per cabin for our category BA Caribe deck balcony cabin!!! Royal caribbean doesnt allow for reduced prices, but i still received a room credit and $150.00 onboard coupon book for the Royal caribbean cruise.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 06-17-2007, 12:45 AM

I used cruisecompete to find the best rate on the HAL cruise we will be taking soon. I think it is definitely worth asking for a quote. YOu will get numerous replies and you will be surprised (I was) by the price differences for the same type cabin. It also beat the websites (Orbitz, travelocity,etc, etc, including the HAL website). This is a highly competitive business so why not find the best price. You are under no obligation to purchase from anyone, but be aware that popular cruises will fill up fast and rate quotes are not guaranteed.
Good luck.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:57 PM

I used cruisecompete recently. The prices looked quite good. I checked with my local travel agent to see if she could compete with the best price and she was able to match it. I felt better using someone I know and can call if needed.

Closed Thread

Tags
compete, competecom, cruise, cruisecompete, cruisecompetecom, forum, forums, good, long, rates, real, review, reviews, search, website