Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2006, 05:17 PM

I am another one without the necessary experience to compare, having been on one cruise. That said, I have a hard time imagining a better experience than I had on RCCL's Rhapsody of the Seas. Because the crew are so friendly and attentive, this ship gets so many rebookings from satisfied guests that it is developing a reputation as a "special" ship, above and beyond what one might ordinarily expect from Royal Caribbean.
On an unrelated note, Carla, I just read your old rant regarding tipping, and what the employees lives on board are like. I found it truly informative and fascinating. We tipped extra to our attendants, waiters, etc. last time, but we plan to do so a bit more the next time around.

Old 02-26-2006, 03:04 AM

Thanks, Chad!

I am loving reading this thread. No wonder we all like to cruise.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:51 AM

The Zuiderdam, Have sailed her twice and will be booking a third with several other couples for April, 2007. I selected the Zuiderame for the following reasons:
Both times my son raved about Michele Davy and How she runs club HAL
Julie Barr and her comedy. In addition, she will take the time to speak with and sit and enjoy your company if you ask her.
The adult entertainment of game shows, trivia contests that reward the winners with prizes that are more than the plastic wrapped Key chains that you will find on RCCL.
The Zuiderdam also makes an event of the Superstar competition that makes one not want to miss it.
The service we have received both times we have sailed her has been unmatched and we never feel like HAL has their hand in our pocket.
Half Moon Cay. For anyone who has seen this island I need not say more.

Closed Thread

Tags
adonia, carnival, cruise, disney, grand, hates, inspiration, mickey, monarch, review, seas, ship, ships, smaller, suite, vermin