Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Well here it is almost 2 months away and my family about 15 of them have never cruised , my only experiance has been on the Freedom of the Seas which was a beautiful ship in my opinion now we are going on Carnival Liberty, I am just wondering in comparison will I be as amazed I mean I have only cruised once and I loved it, will the Libery leave the same impression on me and the family members that have not ever cruised?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-23-2008, 04:25 PM

Spiritfilled,
To the members in your family that have never cruised before the Carnival Liberty will probably have a big WOW factor. You, on the other hand will probably be making comparison's to the Freedom of the Seas. Royal Caribbean's Freedom Class and Voyager Class ships are in a league of their own. No one else has a Royal Promenade, ice skating, inline skating, or a FlowRider. It's like comparing apples to oranges. But it is very typical for someone to compare their first experience to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. I enjoy trying different cruise lines and seeing different ships. You should have great food, great entertainment, and a lot of fun on the Carnival Liberty. Probably the most fun will be watching your family members having fun experiencing their first cruise! Have a great cruise.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:27 AM

It will be interesting to hear your thoughts after your cruise on the Carnival Liberty. It's been a long times since I've been on any other cruise line, but I find myself comparing the different class ships with Royal Caribbean. I agree with Cruise Fanatic that your family will be in AWE! They probably wouldn't believe you if you told them that the Freedom is even more awesome. Imagine what the Genisis is going to be like!

Sonny
Old 03-27-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
It will be interesting to hear your thoughts after your cruise on the Carnival Liberty. It's been a long times since I've been on any other cruise line, but I find myself comparing the different class ships with Royal Caribbean. I agree with Cruise Fanatic that your family will be in AWE! They probably wouldn't believe you if you told them that the Freedom is even more awesome. Imagine what the Genisis is going to be like!

Sonny
I was told that the liberty is the same size as the Freedom of the Seas but does not have a much things as the Freedom. Is that true???

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I was told that the liberty is the same size as the Freedom of the Seas but does not have a much things as the Freedom. Is that true???
The Liberty Of The Seas is identical to the Freedom Of The Seas, except for some minor decor differences.

Or do you mean the Carnival Liberty versus the Freedom Of The Seas? If that is the case, then what you were told is false. The Freedom Of The Seas is much larger than the Carnival Liberty, and has much more to do.

Closed Thread

Tags
bigger, caribbean, carnival, compare, comparing, cruise, family, freedom, identical, liberity, liberty, reviews, royal, seas, ships