Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 07:01 PM

For anyone who has gone on a TA cruise, what did you pack? I'm doing CarnivalFreedom's Rome to Miami in October. Anyone know what I should expect weather wise? I plan to make the most of my packing and not overpack.
Any help would greatly appreciated.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:16 AM
Administrator

Hi Lyn_N, and welcome to cruise-chat.

My only transatlantic crossing was during the month of August. But, as I live in an area where weather is somewhat unpredictable and can change throughout the day (just like on the Atlantic in October), I recommend that you bring clothing that can be layered. The top layers, such as sweaters and windbreakers, can be worn many times, cutting down on the packing.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:32 PM
My TA cruises were the opposite way in APr/May, but it was hot, sunny and calm. It is the southern route between Europe and the US. Pack mainly for inside the ship and layer with sweater/jacket for outside if you need it.

Need some cruise help?
Old 06-13-2007, 05:31 PM

Thanks, you guys. I will definitely go with layers. I always cruise with a jacket and sweater because the lounges are usually cold.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, cruse, druise, june, pack, packing, review, reviews, route, southern, transalantic, transatlanic, transatlantic, weather