Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 04:54 PM

I'm traveling on Royal Caribbean's - Explorer of the Seas at the end of this month and I was curious if anyone knew how much it costs to use the internet? I'm sure it's expensive but I'm leaving my kids behind and my family said they would write an email to me everyday to let me know how things were going. Thanks!!!
Old 02-16-2003, 04:54 PM

I'm traveling on Royal Caribbean's - Explorer of the Seas at the end of this month and I was curious if anyone knew how much it costs to use the internet? I'm sure it's expensive but I'm leaving my kids behind and my family said they would write an email to me everyday to let me know how things were going. Thanks!!!
Old 02-17-2003, 06:10 AM

It is $ .50 per minute. We also left our 3 children behind to cruise this wonderful ship in December. We used the internet for the same thing. Some were paying $80 for a phone call from the ship. I usually spent $5 to $7 per day to be able to read their emails and send them a detailed email about what we were doing etc. Depends on how fast you can manipulate the computer (very easy to get on, detailed instructions at every computer) and how quickly you type. Enjoy!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cost, expensive, explorer, internet, royal, seas, service, vessels