Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 03:45 PM

I have heard of using both of these things to carry your sea pass. But the water wallet can also carry a credit card (while in port) and cash. Which is better? Is the sea pass laminated?
Old 02-18-2006, 03:45 PM

I have heard of using both of these things to carry your sea pass. But the water wallet can also carry a credit card (while in port) and cash. Which is better? Is the sea pass laminated?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:44 PM

The cards Princess uses are just like a credit card. Waterproof - with perhaps the exception of your soda sticker if purchased.

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 02-18-2006, 06:41 PM

I'll be on rccl, and I've never cruised before so I just wondered what other people thought of these two different ways to protect or carry these items. Thanks
Old 02-18-2006, 06:47 PM

All cruise lines use the same credit card size sea pass. Depending on the ship it could also be your cabin key. Some older ships still have the old plastic keys.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:51 PM

I understand that all cruises have a sea pass, I wanted to know the best way to carry it. On a lanyard or in a water wallet?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:52 PM

I vote for the wallet. As you mentioned, you can use it to carry a credit card and/or cash in port as well.

Sandy
Old 02-18-2006, 09:00 PM
I got a water prof fanny pack on the ship that worked great. I like to carry my cell phone for emergencies and it fit nicely in there with some cash and the ship card. I used it several times and everything stayed nice and dry.

Just around the ship the lanyard worked the best for me.
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 02-18-2006, 09:49 PM

The last cruise I took I had four kids with me, so I bought them all lanyards. After the first day I saw how GREAT they are (even though they look kind of stupid on an adult) and I bought one for myself too. What a godsend! Even if you aren't wearing it around your neck it gives you something to hold onto so you don't lose it. Who carries a purse around the ship? Not me. This is the only way that I know of to really hang on to it- not only is it your key, but it is also your $$ AND your way to get back on the ship. You don't want to lose it- imagine carrying your credit card to the pool and holding it with your hand??? Even at dinner it is much easier to keep track of. I am about to leave on another cruise and even though it is the antithesis of cool, and I will have no kids with me, I will get use one again.

Closed Thread

Tags
boys, caribbean, carnival, carribean, carry, cruise, lanyard, lanyards, pass, royal, sea, seapass, tips, wallet, water