Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2003, 07:15 AM

I'm this >< close to booking on the Disney Magic for Sept 20-27th. I'm a little nervous about the weather. I'd love to hear back on people thoughts about how Sept would treat us this year.
Old 08-08-2003, 07:15 AM

I'm this >< close to booking on the Disney Magic for Sept 20-27th. I'm a little nervous about the weather. I'd love to hear back on people thoughts about how Sept would treat us this year.

Disney's Magic 1999

Disney's Magic 2003 (sept 20th!)
Old 08-09-2003, 02:42 PM

I took my first cruise on The Voyager of the Seaslast Sept. There were talks of hurricanes out to sea but we could not tell by the way this shhip moved. We were told that if there was a storm heading in our direction the Captain would change routes. Well I have booked another cruise for this sept. 13th on Navigator of the Seas. I c

an't wait. Book your cruise and have a blast
Old 08-13-2003, 04:01 AM

Booked it Also picked up the Passporters guide to Disney Cruises

Disney's Magic 1999

Disney's Magic 2003 (sept 20th!)
Old 08-14-2003, 07:46 PM
Banned

I wasn't worrying about the weather next week for my cruise because it wouldn't do me any good. But, today if you look at the Gulf and see ERICA, I'm starting to wonder if it will move far enough away from New Orleans. My departure port.
Old 08-22-2003, 06:03 PM

There's a good reason the rates are so cheap during hurrican season. And that is, you really have to be lucky.
We just spent a week of absolutely perfect weather there. But the week before, was hurricane Claudette. And the week after, was a tropical depression. So the bottom line is ... good luck.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:13 AM

we have cruised the Carribean and Bermuda during hurricane season. Twice we had a choppy ride but was fine. Both of those rides were older ships too-Carnival Tropicale and the old Pacific Princess. The newer ships have much better stablilizers.

The best thing is Bonnine- start taking it 2 days before you leave and continue through your cruise. If you do this you will be fine. Much better then Dramanine which makes you drowsy and those stupid patches and wristbands. I have been told this by many different people who have tried all and found Bonnine to ber the best.

The worst that may happen is you will be routed elsewhere. I know I saw on the news where a guy was ticked off a couple of weeks ago because instead of Bermuda his cruise went to Canada. He should have been glad the cruiseline did not risk his life as four people died there on the island from that storm.

Closed Thread