Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 08:34 PM

Congrats Gary! Did you have multiple stimulus deposits inadvertantly hit your bank account today?

No white chip for you!

Seriously, congrats. I am jealous.

Dwayne
Old 04-30-2008, 06:20 AM

Once again Gary, you must go to that big ship in the ocean and admit your weakness. Congratulations!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:36 PM

There's a cure...

take 2 chocolate melting cakes and call me in the morning
Old 05-03-2008, 03:03 PM

I'm sure glad I'm not addicted!

Sonny
Old 05-03-2008, 06:50 PM

Sonny, That sounds like a case of living in denial. You are probably one of the worst addictees.

Dwayne
Old 05-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Not even chocolate melting cake can cure this addition. I got of the ship a week ago and I am suffering from major withdrawal.

Need some cruise help?
Old 05-13-2008, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jill SC:
Not even chocolate melting cake can cure this addition. I got of the ship a week ago and I am suffering from major withdrawal.
Welcome back Jill! Sounds like time to start looking at ships and dates for the next one. That clears up the post cruise blues quickly.

Cheers, Neil
Old 05-16-2008, 05:07 PM

I am addicted to cruising but my husband isn't (yet) My plan is to keep booking cruises and "make" him go with me. I figure sooner or latter he will be addicted and not even know what hit him! I have one cruised planned but it isn't until 1/09 and I am planning an Alaskan for next year but in the mean while I am trying to see if I can slip in a 3-4 day to Mexico or even just to Catalina...maybe this weekend I can take a ferry ride on the bay!!
Old 05-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by drlivingston:
Oddly enough, after all of my years of cruising, I have only recently googled "friends of Bill W." and "friends of Dorothy". I always thought they were some private bridge club and quilt knitters society.
Well, it took 5 cruises for me to know who or what "friends of Bill W." and "friends of Dorothy" was. Everytime I read them in the Capers I thought, they are on every cruise we take. DUH!
Old 05-18-2008, 03:35 PM

Yesterday was a hard day...my husband and I were taking a Sat drive through San Francisco along the piers. As we drove around a bend all of sudden I shrieked! My Husband thought he was about to hit a tourist and I start screaming “look, look, a cruise ship!!!” He was ready to pull over and throw me out of the car. It took a few seconds for his heart rate to get back to normal. I just kept telling him to slow down so I could watch all the happy people with their luggage going into the terminal and so I could see the big beautiful ship It turned out to be the Dawn Princess, which was the last ship I was on. It wasn’t the best cruise (no hard feelings Dawn) but it was still a cruise. As we slowly drove by my head practically turned all the way around not wanting to lose sight of the big ship. I tried to convince my husband to drive back around but he said it would be best if I just let it go and moved on. He just doesn’t understand.

Closed Thread

Tags
gary, garyand, hello, mmm, names, stuff