Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
I am driving by rental car to Port Everglades and have been told by National Car Rental that the closest drop off point is FLL airport. Any ideas for getting from there to the cruise terminal other than by cab? We've taken hotel shuttles before but that was when we were staying in Lauderdale.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:09 AM

I cannot believe National does not run a shuttle over to the port. Enterprise did and so did Hertz. A cab ride over to the port is about $10. Maybe they meant the airport was the drop off point and not the port, but I'd call them and make sure they don't run a shuttle. If they don't check out the ones that do, and tell them that you'll rent with someone else because they don't offer a shuttle.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Administrator

We have several recent threads in the Port Transfers section regarding this topic. However, for brevity look here and you'll see the drop-off is at the rental car center at the airport, and a common shuttle bus from there to the port is provided.

I'll close this thread since it has been answered.

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, cruise, everglades, fare, fll, fort, ft, lauderdale, port, reviews, shuttle, shuttles, taxi, terminal, transportation