Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2007, 10:17 AM

Anyone else having problems with flight times changing? I went to check on our flights yesterday and had a note (booked through expedia) that i needed to call them cause a flight time had changed. I called and found out that our return flight had been pushed up an hour. So they emailed me my new itinerary and when I checked it i noticed our flight to Florida had been changed as well (i was told when I called the first time that this flight was still the same) but this flight was pushed up a hour and a half. Of course they no longer had the flights i originally booked or anything close for that matter. Just curious if anyone else has had these problems.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:17 AM

Anyone else having problems with flight times changing? I went to check on our flights yesterday and had a note (booked through expedia) that i needed to call them cause a flight time had changed. I called and found out that our return flight had been pushed up an hour. So they emailed me my new itinerary and when I checked it i noticed our flight to Florida had been changed as well (i was told when I called the first time that this flight was still the same) but this flight was pushed up a hour and a half. Of course they no longer had the flights i originally booked or anything close for that matter. Just curious if anyone else has had these problems.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Mandi, I fly regularly, and have run into this situation several times on several airlines. As the new flights assigned to you won't work, you can call the airline and have them changed to another time without additional charge to you.

Same thing happened to us on Delta last year. We ended up flying home from FLL at ~5:00 pm (on a non-stop) after a cruise rather than our originally scheduled early pm flight (one stop). The flight we ended up with was actually much more expensive than what we had booked, but we didn't have to pay the difference.

Let us know how it turns out.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:30 AM
This also happened to us last fall on Continental - and to a co-worker last month - both of us had to deal with cruise times... It does seem to be industry-wide. I called the airline and talked to a "real person", who was extremely helpful in getting us re-booked onto flights that would work for our schedule. You don't have to accept the automatic rebooking done for you by the airlines. The call is usually free - 1-800 number - and is well worth the time. Good luck.

Closed Thread

Tags
airway, cruises, reviews