Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2003, 10:38 PM

I can't believe it but I just got the best deal ever. I've been on Norwegian before and I was planning on another trip to the Caribbean for Spring Break with my family. I was searching on the websites and found one referred by my friend and did my usual to get quotes from several places. It is so true that only certain companies due get better prices. I had a great consultant that worked on my trip like crazy, and I really bugged her with all requests. I was so pleased with the effort and I originally got a quote that was a deal and since I didn't book right away I lost the quote but my consultant found another deal right away and put a hold on it for me while she emailed me about he new quote. The new quote was actually $100 more than my previous quote, but it was a better deal and I have an outside cabin too now! I'm so happy I saved so much more than my last trip. Anyone else want to know where I found my deals from, I'm willing to share:
www.rosannaho.cruiseshipcenters.com
Old 12-28-2003, 10:14 AM

Hi, Has anyone out there ever booked a cruise with a company in New Jersey by the name of Cruise Value Centers located in East Brunswick, I received a price that was to good to be true way below what i was Quated, I checked them out with the better business Bureau of N.J and they have a clean record no complaints, but I would like to know if anyone else has had dealings with them, there ad was in the cruise travel magazine hope to hear from someone on this Thanks Mistydog
Old 01-23-2004, 06:44 AM

Yes I have heard of the Cruise Value Center. They seem to be a good company. In fact I am thinking about working with them as an outside sales agent. Their rates are good but be careful because if you call them and have an agent book it....the rate is higher...the least expensive is if you do it yourself online. The website is really good.

Cruz

Closed Thread

Tags
cruiseshipcenters