Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2006, 04:11 PM

You must enjoy every minute of your cruise. You think that you have seven nights. It seems so long but it over before you know it.
In December we went with a group. One person spent so much time sleeping. Afterwards was very depressed for missing out on so much fun...
Old 03-25-2006, 04:07 PM

I second that, we went with a group of 18 people and didnt sleep much (spent most of our time drinking, dancing and laughing) I've been home 2 weeks and am just getting back my sleep etc!
But, it is your vacation,so if sleeping/napping is something you don't get a chance to do so much at home then go for it!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Sleep when you get home, enjoy the cruise.
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 03-28-2006, 07:04 PM

I am trying to figure out if I need to take vitamins a few months before due tothe fact that I am earlier sleeper and do not stay up late at night but won't to as to not miss anything, I am going to be one tired sole I know if I do not take vitamins to kepp my energy level up

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-28-2006, 08:53 PM

Nita, you'll be the one enjoying the sunrises over the ocean then. Don't fight your body's rhythm. Just enjoy!
Old 03-29-2006, 03:50 AM

I'm one that gets in bed early at home sometimes by 8 p.m. - but on the ship I'm up sometimes to about 2 or 3 a.m. - The one thing I do is take a little afternoon nap. Sometimes is just a short one why I'm waiting for the shower. This will get me thru the late hours. We went to the midnight buffet once - sit with great people and found ourselves still talking with them at 3 a.m. - And sometimes I make it back up by 6 a.m. for the sunrise. (If I do this during a day at sea - I can sleep by the pool all day) The sunrise is a must see. Sunrise is much better then sunset.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:39 PM

@Nita
Forget your vitamine pills on board. It ist fantastic to live without any pills. If you will dance the whole night: do it. Than sleep for a while. Take a cup of coffee and an oj and look for the waves... when the sun rises; you will never forget this!
You will sleep better than at home. And if you will be tired, take a sleep in the afternoon for half an hour. And you will be back to storm the ship.
Uwe
Old 03-29-2006, 02:50 PM

For some reason I always sleep great on the ship. I think it has something to do with staying up until 3 a.m. - back up at 6 a.m. for the sunrise - then a small afternoon nap.

Closed Thread