Nita asks what I'm going to do to pass the time until my cruise in September. . . .Well, with apologies to David Letterman. . . .
TOP TEN THINGS I'LL DO TO PASS TIME UNTIL I LEAVE ON MY NEXT CARIBBEAN CRUISE
10. Remodel my store. . . I figure having dust and crap all over product will take my mind off of the cruise for about 30 seconds.
9. Read the cruise-chat boards and live vicariously through others' cruise reviews.
8. Check in and price product
7. Go to carnival.com and check out the deck plans for the 10000th time.
6. Design store samples using ocean-themed stamps and paper and caribbean colors
5. Check my cruise ticker to see how long I have to go until I leave!
4. Order new stamps. . . .flip flops, seashells, bikinis, palm trees are all good ones
3. Check my cruise ticker to see how many minutes have ticked away since I checked last.
2. Go to Las Vegas. . .If I can't be on a cruise, I head home to LV!
And, the #1 thing I'm going to do to pass time until my next cruise leaves. . . .
1. Plan a papercrafting cruise for my customers so I have another cruise on the books asap!!
So, how long do I have now??????