Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Talking
Going to Alaska on the NCL Pearl which will be my 3th cruise on her.....cruised on the Jewel which is basically the same ship....This will be our 25th cruise and most of them have been on NCL.....Find a great ship and stay with it.....

Happy cruising...

Bob E
Old 03-20-2011, 08:23 AM

Thumbs up
We cruised on the carnival Legend last May 9th.going again this May 8th.
And may book it again for next year( my wife's bd is5/11)
Old 03-21-2011, 12:51 PM

Deadmoney, that sounds like a wonderful birthday present to me
Old 03-27-2011, 01:31 PM

My wife and I have been on the Adventure of the Seas three times on (basically) the same itinerary (Southern Caribbean) out of San Juan. We went on her for our 15th and 20th wedding anniversaries with one extra trip in between.

Although we do not mind the smaller ships, without the Royal Promenade, it just seems like something is missing. Our children have not been on a bigger ship yet and they are really looking forward to the Freedom of the Seas in November.

Living on the Gulf coast, we too are within driving distance of many departure ports. My problem is that being active duty military, I only get 30 days of vacation per year. Now, I know that may sound like a lot, but please keep in mind that when going away from home, I must also take vacation on non-work days. On my last cruise in January, I had to burn 10 vacation days for four days off of work! It was over a holiday weekend, so there you go. I basically only have the vacation to take three cruises per year max (assuming at least seven day itineraries) so I guess I will have to wait until I get out our retire to cruise more frequently. Not to mention the fact that my wife actually wants to go visit her family as well. What a waste of time that is (just kidding, of course).

God Bless,

Brad

Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 AM

We have cruised on the Carnival Conquest twice out of Galveston and are booked for another next year when it moves to New Orleans. We tried Victory out of Puerto Rico last year, we loved the stops, it was a great cruise. But we liked the boat experience better for the kids on the Conquest. Not to mention that New Orleans is way easier to get to. We love the beach, and have our favorites all picked out! I am sure this won't be our last time on the Conquest!

Tags
b2b, carnival, cruise, dock, dry, explorer, freedom, liberty, post, reviews, sailed, seas, ship, twice, victory